I am your fault line
I am your broken fence
I'll be your rock until the day I am your avalanche
I'll shake your walls and guarantee to always keep you up
I'll steal your time, I'll leave a mess
and I'll probably break your stuff
But don't leave me
and promise you won't make me go
I need to you here to keep me whole
or one more failure for the road
I'll be the accident when you forget to buckle up
I'll be the map that finds the fastest way to lose yourself
you'll wonder why you ever wrote to me
I am your broken fence
I'll be your rock until the day I am your avalanche
I'll shake your walls and guarantee to always keep you up
I'll steal your time, I'll leave a mess
and I'll probably break your stuff
But don't leave me
and promise you won't make me go
I need to you here to keep me whole
or one more failure for the road
I'll be the accident when you forget to buckle up
I'll be the map that finds the fastest way to lose yourself
you'll wonder why you ever wrote to me
No comments:
Post a Comment