Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Paper, Rock, Scissors, Shoot!

C         E         F         G7 
This is just another song of how we’ll self-destruct
Some days I think it’s fate, but mostly it’s just luck
Now good and bad are relative – they don’t exist apart
And I’m absolutely certain that I’m relatively smart

C         E7         Am         F 
Don’t be sorry
And don’t be sad
Don’t let yourself regret
Take less than you can get
  
Are we responsible
For chaos born of chance?
Our brains aren’t more than byproducts
Of random happenstance
Is happiness knowing
And being still content?
Anything could happen
Until the very end
  
Don’t be sorry
And don’t be sad
Don’t let yourself regret
Remember what is left
  
Paper, rock, scissors, shoot!
Paper, rock, scissors, shoot!
Paper, rock, scissors, shoot!
Paper, rock, scissors, shoot!


Our hands are sore and faces blue
And no one knows what we should do
I’m pretty sure that nothing new
Has found a truth that’s absolute
  
Don’t be sorry
And don’t be sad
Don’t let yourself regret
Take less than you can get

No comments:

Post a Comment